With age, various problems occur in the body. Special care should be taken of the body, especially after forty. In particular, it is necessary to make some changes in the diet.
If you want to stay healthy for a long time, then you have to eat with a little understanding. Diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and other types of diseases to stay away from what to eat, what not to eat, Indian nutritionist advised. Amitabh Sarkar. Let's find out -
- Drink turmeric mixed with milk.
- Eat more fiber foods. This type of food helps in quick digestion. Fiber can prevent even a slight type of diabetes from heart problems. Pulses, chia seeds, sesame, flaxseed, oats, leafy vegetables, almonds, almonds and pistachios are some of the sources of fiber.
- Use herbs in cooking to strengthen immunity. Basil, ginger, cumin, coriander, black cumin. Pepper, cinnamon, cloves can keep you away from various diseases. You can also make spice tea and eat it regularly.
- Eat healthy fats instead of saturated fats. Olive oil, sunflower oil, fish oil are beneficial for health.
- Foods like bananas or spinach are high in potassium and low in sodium. You can also put these on the food list.
- Vegetables like shrimp, patal, cabbage, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower and fruits like watermelon, cucumber, guava, apple and pear are very beneficial at this age.
- Bone strength decreases with age. So calcium rich diet is very much needed at this time. Eat milk, yogurt, cereals, fish regularly. You can eat chicken, pulses, soy milk, low fat cheese for protein and anti-oxidants.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners, packet juices, muffins and cakes, red meat and junk food as much as possible.